Let’s head up the cancer healing mountain together and stop procrastinating. Cancer self-help is here.
Why do we procrastinate?
We all do it.
What stops us from being and doing the things we want and need to do?
Endless excuse?. I can start this tomorrow. I’ll do it later today. I’ll get to it next week.
Do you procrastinate because you are in fear? If so, then what is the fear? What are you afraid of?
How Do We Stop Procrastinating?
Acknowledging that you are procrastinating and starting with one small step in the right direction, you can move past your procrastination.
How to tame the procrastination beast:
1. Sit quietly and take in a big long deep breath and become centered.
2. With intention, see in your mind’s eye the project or desire you want to accomplish.
3. Take baby steps. Break all the parts of the project down into bite-size pieces. If it is your disorganized closet or cupboards that bug you every day because you need to clean them out? Take steps to do a bite-size piece every day. Break it all down into manageable tasks.
4. Is your phone beeping, ringing, and honking at you. Turn it off. Your technology could be the primary issue that keeps you distracted from what you want to do. When you get rid of the interruptions, you will be astounded at how much you can accomplish.
5. Reward yourself. What is a treat you will give yourself for accomplishing this task that you have put off for months? Make the reward something you will look forward to when you are done.
6. Can you do this task that you have been procrastinating about for months or years? Ask yourself, Can I do this? Do I want to do this? You have got to want it to do it, and only you can make that decision.
Are you procrastinating about how to heal your life? If, so, starting tomorrow, August 1, we are creating our unique Action Plan – a strategy to begin improving your lifestyle. It is not easy to change your lifestyle to heal your life. Infact, it is easier to change your religion than to change your lifestyle.
Let’s head up the cancer healing mountain together.
Download your Worksheet and Action Plan, and let’s get you on the right track.
Maybe you are tired of your daily action plan, perhaps you don’t have one and struggle to do the things you know will help you heal. Maybe you are bored with your normal healing process. If so, let’s change it and make it more rewarding. let’s change all of it and start again with great intention and a desire to get well and stay well.
Get in touch with want you want and ask yourself what on earth is stopping you.
Let’s start with baby steps – one baby step at a time. We will do this together over the next month. You can work at your own pace.
Join me, and let’s take some baby steps together towards changing our lifestyle to heal our lives.
I will be reminding you here at Prue’s Place Daily and offering suggestions, solutions, and ideas to keep you on track. Please bring your questions, and we can chat in the comments section. Don’t wait any longer. Let’s throw procrastination out the window and start healing our lives.
Download your Workbook and Action Plan and let’s head up the cancer healing mountain together.
Spend some time today getting prepared for day one which starts right here tomorrow – August 1, 2019.
“On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Let’s take one baby step up the mountain tomorrow together. I will be your Sherpa as we venture out on our healing path.
For those of you who have completed my “Save your Life” System or are just beginning the program, we’d love you to join us and share your thoughts and your journey.
Sharing is caring. Please forward this email to someone special in your life who would like some daily inspiration. They can sign up below or at Prue’ Place.
We would love to hear from you! Please join us at our social media sites and share your thoughts and feelings.