Have you heard the story about the Golden Buddha?
Over 300 years ago, Burma planned an attack to invade Thailand (then called Siam). Siamese monks, who were in possession of an enormous solid gold Buddha that weighed 2 ½ tons (that’s 5000lbs of gold!), that today would be valued at over 200 million dollars, made a decision.
The monks decided to cover the Buddha in 12 inches of clay. When the Burmese army discovered it, they thought it was a worthless clay Buddha and ignored it. Sadly, they killed the monks anyway.
For over 250 years this Buddha existed as a “clay” Buddha.
In 1957, the Thai government decided to move the clay Buddha. Not realizing how heavy it actually was, when they went to lift it up by crane, it fell on the ground and cracked . Deciding to wait for a bigger crane to arrive, the monks put a tarp over the Buddha to protect it from the rain.
In the middle of the night, a monk went to inspect the Buddha and, low and behold, he saw his reflection in the crack. He gently chiseled away around the crack and discovered a solid gold Buddha underneath the clay surface.
Why have I told you this story?
Because I believe there is greatness within all of us. But all too often we cover ourselves over with clay in the form of negative, crazy thoughts (Buddha referred to it as drunken monkey mind), old family patterns and beliefs, groupthink, peer pressure, past failures and lack of self-worth.
I believe if we can just find that crack and the glimmer of gold inside us and connect to that part of us that truly knows we are powerful beyond measure, we can love more, live a better quality of life and heal our lives. When we do that, the old family patterns, beliefs and crazy drunken monkey mind and self-hate will drift away, and we can start to shine like the golden Buddha and give ourselves permission to be our true selves that are full of hope, health and happiness.
In just 17 days from now, you will have a unique opportunity to do just that. My new riveting “Save Your Life” Symposium starts online – Sunday August 21.
This one-of-a-kind symposium is jam-packed with 20 world renowned experts including NY Times best sellers, Ph.D’s, doctors, scientists and passionate survivors like me, who have turned their lives around.
Save Your Life Symposium
Summer Series Starts Sunday
August 21, 2016
(Monday morning August 22 for my mates down under)
Here’s a sneak peek at some of our Premier Presenters:
- Dr. Michael Greger – Author, NY Times best seller, “How Not to Die.”Founder of NutritionalFacts.org
- Dave Asprey – founder of Bulletproof and author of New York Times bestseller The Bulletproof Diet is a Silicon Valley investor and technology entrepreneur who spent two decades and over $300,000 to hack his own biology.Dave lost 100 pounds without counting calories or excessive exercise, used techniques to upgrade his brain to an IQ over 150, and lowered his biological age while learning to sleep more efficiently in less time. Learning to do these seemingly impossible things transformed him into a better entrepreneur, a better husband, and a better father.
- Dr. Terry Wahls – Clinical professor of medicine at the University of Iowa who has overcome secondary progressive Multiple Sclerosis (MS). She got out of her wheelchair and road a 15 mile bike race.
- Dr. Barry Sears – NY Times Best Seller – “The Zone Diet” – pioneer of anti-inflammatory nutrition. Dr. Sears has changed the expression of his family genes through the power of nutritional science.
- Chris Wark – ChrisBeatCancer, inspirational international speaker, blogger– Healing Cancer with Nutrition.
- Dr. Andrea Pennington – Integrative doctor and meditation teacher – “You can have it all”. Dr. Pennington has been seen on Oprah, CNN and the Dr. Oz Show.
- Dr. Kathy Gruver – Ph.D in Natural Health. Author, “The Alternative Medicine Cabinet” and “Conquer your stress with mind-body techniques” are her award-winning books. She has studied mind/body medicine at Benson-Henry Institute for Mind-Body Medicine at Harvard Medical School. You may have seen heard her interviews on NPR, SkyNews London, Every Way Woman, CBS Radio, and Lifetime Television.
- Prudence Sinclair – 28 years ago Prue was diagnosed with stage 4 malignant melanoma and given only 6 months to live. Instead of dying she got educated and learned how to participate in her whole health and life. She studied anti-inflammatory and raw organic nutrition (Pritikin Diet – Hippocrates Health Institute & Dr. Barry Sears, Zone Nutrition) and continues her education in the Quantum Model of Reality – the power of the mind to heal – and the role of Epigenetics (turning on your good genes). She re-wired her brain, changed her state, and healed herself of stage 4 cancer. Her tragic moments became magic moments, and she now dedicates her life to inspire, inform and ignite people to become CEO of their journey back to health and vibrancy.
I created this symposium out of pure frustration. Frustration from getting hundreds of emails from lovely people just like you who are struggling with their health and don’t know what to do. We know how you feel. We were where you are now and are here with experience, research, education and love to help you make sense of all of the confusion.
Our Premier Presenters will prove to you that we have the power to change the expression of our genes and live the kind of life we never thought possible.
We’ll be covering concepts and proven methodologies that you can use to heal your life. Some of these concepts your doctor will not even know about.
You are in for a life-changing treat!
We have 20 Premier Presenters and 30+ empowering bonus gifts. It’s all free. Sign up now and change the expression of your genes.
If you are stressed out to the max, struggling with your health or have been diagnosed with arthritis – fibromyalgia – diabetes – lupus – Multiple Sclerosis (MS), heart disease – cancer to name a few or just plain curious how to prevent disease sign up right now and become educated by our experts who have been where you are and turned their lives around.
You can transform your life and start living your best life right now. You are powerful beyond measure. We’ll prove it to you!
Important things to know about the Save Your Life Symposium
1. It’s F.R.E.E.
2. It’s all on the web – very easy to access from the comfort of your home.
3. We have 2 Premier Presenters each day for 10 days.
4. We are giving away 30 + bonus gifts, research papers,mp3s ($2500 value)
We are talking about 20 world-renowned experts for 10 consecutive days. Each day you’ll be able to access 2 presenter videos.
Wherever you are in the world, you are just one click away from learning how you can improve your whole health – your whole life.
See you at the symposium lovely you.
With love & gratitude,
P.S. Unfortunately, we all know someone struggling with their health or been diagnosed with a chronic disease, perhaps cancer. Please share this online event with a loved one so you can help them become educated and heal their life. The sign up link is here: http://bit.ly/2ab0AIH
Belong to Prue's Place and receive Prue's Place Daily. I write to you live every weekday morning with love, inspiration and education. It's all free!
Your gifts are on their way!